Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry "Prima" Christmas To Me!

A while back I was reading Michelle Philippi's blog and she was saying how she wasn't all that thrilled with her Prima papers and said she would send them to the first person to email her and tell her they wanted them.  I guess it paid to be up early that day, because I emailed her and got a reply that she would get them in the mail to me!  I wasn't sure how much paper to expect.  They arrived yesterday.  Boy, was I surprised to find EIGHT 6x6 Paper Stacks (Reflections, Sweet Fairy, Madeline, Fairy Flora, Printery, North Country, Londonerry, and Annalee) as well was 3 packs of Chipboard Stickers that coordinate with 3 of the stacks!  Talk about an unexpected Christmas present! Here are just a few:


Here are the Chipboard packs that were included:


I want to send a great big THANK YOU to Michelle!  So sweet and generous of her!  If you don't follow her blog, you should!  She also has some adorable items in her Etsy shop, My Shoppe.  I think these brown vintage bags are my favorite!  I'm going to be ordering some real soon!
I'm super excited to start making cards with my new paper!  I'm off to get my craft on!

What's on your crafting to do list now that Christmas is over?

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment