Saturday, July 28, 2012

We're Having a Thanksgiving "Turkey"

As I had mentioned in my previous post HERE, I'm trying to take part in some of the Pink By Design 2-Year Anniversary challenges today.  Challenge #4 is to create a project with a silhouette shape.  I don't really have much that would qualify as a silhouette shape, but I did see my QuicKutz 2x2 dies and the turkey one really stood out to me as being a good silhouette shape.  Not sure if it's too early to be doing Fall/Thanksgiving cards yet, but since we are having our own little bundle of joy on/around Thanksgiving, I thought why not?!  (It's a boy!)

So here's my silhouette card:
I used We R Memory Keepers' Autumn Splendor 6x6 Paper Pad.  I decided to leave a sentiment off for now...might add one later should I actually send this to someone. :)

Looks like they've got Challenge #5 up now!

Hope you're getting YOUR craft on!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:

1 comment: